INTERNSHIP JULY 2019 – CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS – BARANGAROO SYDNEY
Leaders in corporate communication for 21 years, Cannings has a rare internship opportunity available July 2019 for a student in their final years of study.
Based in Sydney CBD, Cannings Strategic Communications is Australia’s most experienced corporate and financial communications consultancy.
The range of services Cannings offers includes corporate communications, reputation management, financial calendar and transaction communications, investor relations, issues and crisis management, and media coaching.
Investor relations work includes support around initial public offering, financial calendar activities, investor road shows, shareholder meetings, annual reports, investor targeting campaigns, business and financial media engagement, AGMs and perceptions audits.
Partnering with a diverse range of clients across many different business sectors, the Cannings team is comprised of some of the industries most respected account directors.
Some of the benefits of the Cannings internship include:
- The opportunity to learn firsthand from leading crisis and issues management, investor relations and media relations professionals
- Exposure to a fast paced, diverse corporate communications agency
- Valuable and practical work experience in a fun, creative, campus style office
- An opportunity to extend the internship beyond July (student timetable permitting) will be considered
- As part of the WPP AUNZ group of companies, exposure to, and opportunity to connect with colleagues from the wider WPP group
If you are available July 2019 and would like to express your interest in the internship position,
please email your cover letter and CV to Nicholas.Chow@wppaunz.com
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (2)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (3)
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (2)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (1)
- October 2017 (2)